Saturday, December 12, 2009

Brazilian Wax Infections Why Am I Itching? Please Help! Brazilian Wax Maybe!?!?

Why am i itching? Please help! Brazilian wax maybe!?!? - brazilian wax infections

I have a Brazilian wax, there are about 3 weeks and everything was very good. In the past week, Saturday, me and my bf had sex, she hadnt done anything in a month and on Monday he was again.

Well, I was fine, but yesterday started itching very badly! I like small bumps in my vagina lips and scratched me so bad, this morning I had small cuts!

OMG it itches so bad! BF and my best friend told me that her hair bc of my Brazilian wax anymore, but I do not believe?

This is not a yeast infection before Jesus Christ, my release is normal, what do you think?

Ladies? I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow, but I just wanted to see if someone they previously ....!

0 comments:

Post a Comment