Monday, February 15, 2010

60th Wedding Anniversary Speeches Do You Believe Palin Is A Honest Women? Do You Trust McCain? ?

Do you believe Palin is a honest women? Do you trust McCain? ? - 60th wedding anniversary speeches

Everyone knows (or should know) are their views about sex. Sex before marriage. There are no condoms in schools and abstinence over safe sex should be taught. How can you ask if I did not abstain? And she can teach her daughter. (but I have not) by the family, so you can join Governor Sarah.

- Announced in a speech in Dayton, Gov. Sarah Palin, saying she and her husband celebrate their anniversary on the 20th, that is, they were married, August 29, 1988.

- On 20 April 1989 - born less than eight months after they eloped - their first son, Track.

- I think I can the real reason he fled and was no money for an expensive wedding save guessed.

Another RepublicanHypocrites .... McCain

- John McCain was a senator with the worst attendance record in the 110th Congress. Until last month, more than 60 percent of votes were lost, but McCain said: "I have a long history of promoting alternative energy. ... I always have for all I did not miss a crucial vote was"

Why trust them again?

4 comments:

~Miss Dior~ said...

Hmmm ... this is not the pot calling the kettle black? Forget about the Obama / Biden? Obama voted "present") the whole time and wait, Biden and their problems in the family (child. And regarding Sarah Palin seems to have learned from the mistakes of the past have, as we all do. Are you perfect? Do we need to really learn from past mistakes? Why not the real problems.

Casey B said...

I do not trust McCain, the HES, since the spread to almost all problems, since the beginning of his campaign. What if flip-flops to a question about his choice? It would be unfair to the American people, because it would do the opposite of what he has promised the American people. A policy that would throw those who elected them.

Baba Booey! said...

I do not know, "trust" any politician.

But I think McCain is a good man, I think Obama is a good man.

I do not know much about Biden, I can not stand Palin and I think he is arrogant and a liar.

<Carol> said...

It is open, nothing. Everything she says about herself proved to be rubbish. He climbs onto the stage and talk trash, but no one is to be true. The basis of a false color look better.

Post a Comment