Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eden Mor & Milena Velba Pictures How Beautiful Is This For A National Anthem? Yet People Neglect To Learn The Words And True Meaning.?

How beautiful is this for a National Anthem? Yet people neglect to learn the words and true meaning.? - eden mor & milena velba pictures

Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau
Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau annwyl I MI yn
Gwlad Beirdd one chantorion, enwogion or Friday;
Gwrol egg ryfelwyr tra mad crazy
Tros ryddid EU gollasant Gwaed.

Gwlad, gwlad, pleidiol I'm gwlad.
Tra yn Môr for construction strawberries quote Hoff
O bydded estimate barhau Hen language tools.
Hen gymru fynyddig and paradwys Bardd,
Dyffryn Pop, sydd Hardd clogwyn am pob golwg;
Trwy gwladgarol deimlad if Mor swynol YW
Egg nentydd, afonydd, i mi.

Os vo treisiodd and GELÝN if ngwlad ei droed,
Mae Hen Language Tools Y Mor AG fyw Cymry erioed.
Gan Ni years luddiwyd Awen right erchyll Brad,
Well thelyn berseiniol vo ngwlad.


The country of my parents
The land of my fathers is dear to
Old Landwhere the singer honored and free;
The belligerents defending so valiantly and courageously,
For the freedom they donated their blood.

Home, home, real, I'm going home
While the seas secure the land so pure,
Or are the old language.
Ancient land of mountains, the Eden of bards,
Each gorge and each valley guards beauty;
In the love of my country, the votes will be happy
The streams and rivers, to me.

Although this gives entered my country 'Neath her feet
The language of Cambria still do not know the retreat;
The muse is not vanquished by traitor hands fell
Not still the harp of my country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment