Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chopper Plans Mount A 70cc Honda Dirtbike Engine On A Mini Chopper?

Mount a 70cc honda dirtbike engine on a mini chopper? - chopper plans

Do you have a dirtbike in full swing, there are simply not interested. I would like to build a mini chopper with him, then I am most areas of recycling. When I look at plans for mini-helicopters, which seems to need a clutch or torque converter. I'm pretty sure that my grave is semi-automatic (no clutch), but the manual gear change, I wonder if I have the original transmission, that would be enough? the use of only one clutch transfer the engine power to the drive wheel, so I think it should work.

1 comments:

Jeremydo... said...

it would be better to leave all the parts work together ... Throat and rake .... Change (bars and front wheel and of course link), you can then start to change the rear tire / wheel to your liking, but only with the front and "adapt" if you want to take a mini-chopper project and build from within, or even construction of the frame. but if he leaves the powertrain works in connection still works

Post a Comment