Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pearl Ear Rings Im 16. My Bf Bought Me A "toy" For Christmas. HELP!?

Im 16. My Bf bought me a "toy" for christmas. HELP!? - pearl ear rings

Okay, we have not slept together, but much has been said, I have sometimes, and its moments like these that do not. He gave me pearl earrings and a pearl necklace is just as real, and it was very beautiful. But it seems that despite the vibrator was a joke, he was always serious. were allmost for 6 months, and we already outdated. also .... will be used only very strong in me, and not let him accused of hurting his feelings ... but it is .. is that I do not like what we did. How do I tell you this. I mean, if I something in me that could be the real thing, and I said once, but it was allmost like me to blame, which is strange because it always say the first things that come to me as the and in this way. I am confused .. Please help

3 comments:

rnrdr687... said...

OMG you are too hard for you to use a 1. 2 and hold your tongue. I think you should tell the truth. Do not hide. If you do not like to be told. The other thing is that if you only what you give and it should really not important enough to make you feel bad. But that is what we are talking about. You have to tell you what you are feeling bad. You must do the same for you if you do not feel so bad. He is a guy and have had a lot of this type of toy, and must also heard a lot about them, but not the same for all girls. This, and only 16 hours. It seems to enforce it. Do not let a child.

tigerjds said...

If you really would have preferred the real thing, then I would say that you tried to use the next time, too. If you do not want, or you should tell him that even throw the toy so it will not be a problem. If you can not win, then your better off without him anyway

lunakins said...

Just be honest with him. You do not have sex with someone until you ready. You're young. Take it easy. Sex can be many consequences, so do not feel sick to think for a while.

Post a Comment