Friday, January 15, 2010

Listing Gay Cruising Spots Which One(s) Wouldn't Surprise You?

Which one(s) wouldn't surprise you? - listing gay cruising spots

First, it is just a stupid random question please do not take it, I mean homophobic or.
And do not say that it is not my thing, I know, I'm curious, people find other things.

Not wonder what celebrity / singer, when coming out? They were like "Wow, he / she has left! But then, if I am actually surprised it came out, not so much that they are homosexual.
The celebrity can get married or not, children or without children, those who do not prevent the magical Sheilds it lol as gay.

My list does not reflect whether these people want to or not. Again, this is not so serious:

Alicia Keys
Tom Cruise
Puff Daddy (he has been hearing for some time)
Eddie Murphy
Jodie Foster
Simon Cowell (sp?)

7 comments:

stinky said...

I heard rumors about all, except for Eddie, but would not surprise me. Also you have forgotten, Zac Effron.

You think you know me said...

haha .. Fun!

Tom Cruise
Matt Le Blanc
Zac Efron (please!)
Miller wenthworth
Lindsay Lohan?

PS: and it looks like Jodie Foster?
Hmm ...

LIly said...

Jodie Foster is a given.However has his private life just that kept private.
Tom Cruise
Alicia Keys

LIly said...

Jodie Foster is a given.However has his private life just that kept private.
Tom Cruise
Alicia Keys

bethany7... said...

simon

Jenna said...

Tom Cruise and Simon Cowell

mrs wetwoth miller....someday xx said...

Tom Cruise

Post a Comment