Saturday, January 9, 2010

Equipment Lease Application Is It Possible To Break A Lease On Equipment That Is No Longer In Use?

Is it possible to break a lease on equipment that is no longer in use? - equipment lease application

I rented a machine for credit card companies, but now the company has concluded, no longer used. I asked the company if he could break my contract, but will not let me break if you pay the remaining months, plus a fee. Am I screwed or is this normal? There is nothing wrong w / the machine is not used more.

3 comments:

WC said...

You are bound by the terms of the agreement. Therefore you should never sign a contract when you know the consequences decision.

Jaylaw said...

A legal opinion, to which the lease would be seen. No one can give a proper answer until they have seen what are the obligations of each party to the agreement.

SKY said...

THIS AGREEMENT IS NORMAL, I'm sorry to say.

Post a Comment